Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Diabetes Blood Glucose Monitoring System
When someone has diabetes, they need a meter that they can trust for accurate readings of their blood glucose levels. The quality, speed, and accuracy of a blood glucose monitoring system should be the top priority when choosing the right diabetes testing meter.
Despite diabetes being a highly common and manageable disease that comes in two different types, it can still be deadly if it isn’t managed correctly and accurately.
For diabetics in need of a fast, easy, and convenient testing of their blood sugar levels, the ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter is the perfect choice. Choosing an easy-to-use, accurate blood glucose monitoring system is of paramount importance for anyone living with diabetes.
The many benefits and features of the ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter include:
- An easy-to-handle, quick-fill test grip
- Accurate results that appear within a 5-second time frame
- Zero coding for fewer steps in glucose level testing
- Inclusion of the Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device, which has been proven to be less painful
- Compatible with all ACCU-CHEK data measurement tools
- Ability to use with multiple test sites on the body
- Before-and-after meal markers to determine how food affects your blood sugar
Manufactured in the USA, the ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter is the ideal device that receives accurate readings of the user’s blood glucose levels quickly and easily.
Its easy-to-handle testing strip fills very quickly at any given point along the tip of the testing strip, using only a tiny drop of blood.
This product has more than 150 system integrity CHEKing tools to detect and prevent from unreliable results, thus making the ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter one of the most reliable blood glucose testing devices available.
The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus diabetes testing strips provide advanced accuracy and fast-paced readings to ensure that you can feel confident in your blood glucose test results.
Other Additional Product Specifications of the ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter includes:
- Display: LCD
- Test Time: 5 Seconds
- Sample Size: 0.6 microliter
- Device Weight: Approximately 2.1 oz. with the battery included
- Memory Capacity: 500 Blood Glucose Results and 20 additional control tests
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 2.1" x 0.8"