TRUEmetrix Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Blood glucose testing meters are rated and desired based on multiple factors and criteria. For those that have diabetes, taking such factors and criteria into full consideration is of paramount importance when purchasing a blood glucose testing meter.
The three main factors of which should be of top priority when choosing a blood glucose testing meter include:
- Accuracy – Blood glucose level results must be precise so that you can manage your diabetes effectively and take necessary precautions/measurements depending on the results.
- Speed – Receiving your blood glucose level results quickly saves time and is an important part of ensuring that your blood glucose levels are within healthy range.
- Convenience – A blood glucose meter should always be user-friendly and have easy-to-navigate functionality to avoid confusion and possible errors in testing.
For the over 30.3 million people in the US with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, choosing a blood glucose testing meter is a crucial component of proper diabetes self-management. A quality meter should encompass all of these top-priority factors so that someone with diabetes can have the peace of mind in knowing that they’re using a reliable meter that they can trust.
The TRUE METRIX Blood Glucose Testing Meter meets and exceeds all of this criteria in that it calculates blood glucose levels quickly, conveniently, and with absolute accuracy.
Some of the many advanced features, specifications, and benefits of the TRUE METRIX Blood Glucose Testing Meter includes:
- Zero required coding
- 4 second test result delivery time
- Small 0.5 microliter sample size requirement
- Alternate bodily testing sites
- Event tagging
- 7, 14, and 30-day memory test averaging
- 500 test result memory capacity
- Time and date stamp
- 4 reminder alarms for testing
- Control detection
- Audible fill detection
- Blood ketone test reminder
- Testing strip release button
- Downloadable test readings via PC and/or smart device
- Compatible with the TRUE METRIX Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Testing Strips
Diabetes is a very dangerous disease that may cause a plethora of serious health problems if not monitored regularly and managed properly.
By choosing a high-quality blood glucose testing meter, like the TRUE METRIX Blood Glucose Testing Meter, anyone with diabetes is optimizing their chances of never having to face any of the serious health complications associated with diabetes.